2 salvaged maps + 1 more...

Jonttu

So... I looked through the only map pack that was in zip form on RealMacMark's page and eventually inspected every map I could in it.

The result is that I found 2 maps I liked that A) shouldn't be part of the existing CnCNet map database B) should work, C) are balanced enough and D) have something new to add. I also include one map that I've had for years. According to mr. Lovehandles it should be found in the same map pack, however, it can't be inspected using XCC Editor at least. All that shows up is a blank white screen. It's not really that great of a map iirc but it's apparently one of the most popular maps ever when it comes to online TD. More than a decade back at least. AFAIK it's also the favorite map of an old vet that used to hang around here on CnCNet, mr. Burnout. That map was called Southern Utah 2067 or something like that.

Southern Utah 20whatever year credit goes to... ??

Credits for

The Graveyard: Matthieu Hawkins, me for editing [(removed/added some tiberium here and there, changed 1 spawn position and removed 1 blossom tree) JPe stands for JP edit, feel free to use JP as my initialism in my maps]

Sherwood: Mark Eaton

I'll be submitting both the map files in the zip and the readmes separately.

EDIT: I Can't upload TXT files?? K I'll put them into the same zip file...

mappppppsss.zip

I have memories of playing Utah in the late 90's on Kali or Mplayer. It was quite popular, but I can't remember what it was like, really. The fact I can't seem to open it with either XCC or CCMap doesn't help. If anyone did, please post a screenie or something.

I have memories of playing Utah in the late 90's on Kali or Mplayer. It was quite popular, but I can't remember what it was like, really. The fact I can't seem to open it with either XCC or CCMap doesn't help. If anyone did, please post a screenie or something.

A big open desert map with lots of tib iirc