Patch The TS Multiplayer To be Medium Graphics Level Pls

UltATK

yes, that needs to be changed :) it turned out that the low setting is still crashing so that fix didnt help at all

But i wonder if there are maybe less crashes with low than with high? I wanted to do some ts updates anyways, so i will try to get that fixed too

There is another fix where that unit wont have any antimation at all when it shoots towards south, i dont think it has been tested well but we could give it a try i guess

There is another fix where that unit wont have any antimation at all when it shoots towards south, i dont think it has been tested well but we could give it a try i guess

Would that help? A disruptor shooting towards the north into the bottom of the screen area, or horizontally along the bottom edge of the screen, will still cause the same crash...

Would that help? A disruptor shooting towards the north into the bottom of the screen area, or horizontally along the bottom edge of the screen, will still cause the same crash...

yeah its a horrible solution to get rid of the disruptor special effect. that weapon is cell based so it does more damage depending on angle its shooting through and if they force fire to the other side of the building. it is a visual aid that is very important and can cost you the game since you dont know when its shooting and how its shooting.

maybe a better solution would be to make it a railgun tank that can shoot through buildings doing cell based damage like the original mammoth mk2 did on release before patches? but even then that would annoy players. the disruptor crash is pretty rare. only happened to me once out of the 100's of games i played so far on here.