How register to westwood chat

toxi z polski

Question

10 answers to this question

Download the Red Alert 3.03 patch and use the integrated internet menu it includes, there is no need to use Westwood Chat to play RA1 online.

As for registering on Wchat, just write a nickname and a password in the log in box are you are automatically registered.

There is no need to register on ANY XWIS online service.

(XWIS now manages Westwood Online because the orginal Westwood Online servers was shutdown in 2003)

I have error  :(  (installation error                                                          )

( Red alert registry entires not found.please re-instal Ra      )

(                                                                            )

i just copy patch ra303eng to ra 1 and turn on game.

aha i see...

what red alert 1 edition have you installed?

a minira? a fullra? installation thruogh original disks? The first Deacde (TFD)?

->

if a minira or fullra, where did you grab/download it?

i recommend to download it here! and please dont use the MiniRA.

->

if original Disks or The First Decade, reinstall Red Alert and apply that 3.03 patch again.

i think you havent installed red alert correctly.

A guide will help you to install it thruogh original Disks here!

uh what? That tool has been outdated for YEARS. It was originally meant to fake WOL into thinking it connected to the official servers while it actually connected to the XWIS ones.

But now the XWIS ones ARE the official servers, it only screws things up. The only tihng it can still be used for is connecting to 3rd party servers, like for APB.

That just means you removed the exception in the 'hosts' file which you put in there yourself BY USING THE TOOL IN THE FIRST PLACE.

You should simply not to use the tool at all. If you ever used it in the past, download it again, start it, reset it, and then delete it forever.