C&C4 The beginning of the end!

Tore

No, I'm not talking about doomsday I'm talking about what could be the last C&C game ever!

Westwood Studios planned that Command & Conquer 3 would be the last game of the C&C series, but instead they began to work on C&C Generals, so C&C could live a little longer...well the end is here...

[smg id=191]

Today EA Los Angeles announced Command & Conquer 4 "the epic conclusion to the "Tiberium Saga"". I will not write much about this because this site mostly focuses on the classic games. But I can tell you that C&C4 in my opinion looks like C&C3, TS, Supreme Commander, Star Wars and Halo mixed together  but since the game is far from finished it is a little early to jump to conclusions...and in the true EA spirit they say the game will be released next year...

and now for the screenshots! (yay?)

The Empire GDI Covenant Cybrans Nod Strikes back!

[smg id=192]

The clones GDI is landing on Corusant somewhere

[smg id=190]

and look I found the boring wall of text press release for you too!

Westwood Studios planned that Command & Conquer 3 would be the last game of the C&C series, but instead they began to work on C&C Generals, so C&C could live a little longer...

AFAIK, Westwood did not work on C&C Generals - EA did, they plain used the Westwood-created SAGE engine (Renegade, Emperor: The Battle for Dune) to make their own game, which they branded C&C simply because they got the rights for that name from Westwood.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...