The community of players

amokk

Well put SoftLadSTEJ.(below)

you touch on many good points.

I encourage the administrators as well as the players to consider what you posted

Please encourage variety, innovation, and tolerance of diversity.  A free, non-judgmental and accepting community will prosper. and those who participate in it will enjoy that participation.

I am 61 years old. and casual gameplay is how I like to spend my time. I won the tournament at 52 years old, a OLD dog if you like 30 years past my prime, but it was fun for me at the time play serious competitive TS, but no more.

There is a great deal of variety (age, background, skill level) in the players that play. and as much variety in the ways the game has evolved, and hopefully continue to evolve.  That's great. I try the new ways and if I like I play again. If I don't I pass and play a way I like.

The other ways are valid. and I am glad They found a new fresh way to play. Lucky us!

To be honest, one thing which I've always detested about WW map supremicists is how they seem to believe EVERYONE should be singularly driven towards becoming elite players!!!!!!!!! And the reality is, A VERY SMALL PORTION OF PLAYERS PLAY WITH THE IDEA OF BECOMING THE BEST IN THEIR HEADS!!!!!!!!!! The majority of players play casually, and have ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTION of moving onto a strict regimen of intensive 1v1 tournament games!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean when I was an exclusive modder back in 2003, I knew players like Stefor were probably WAY BETTER THAN ME due to people talking about them like they were legends, but I didn't care, because I was happy to stay on mods!!!!!! 3v3s and 4v4s on BBG with a never-ending supply of blue tiberium were just WAY MORE FUN than having to expand everytime your money has just started to build up from a depleted tiberium patch!!!!!!!!!

Of course, now I see the fun in both the mods and WW maps of TS, but YOU CAN'T FORCE MODDERS TO MOVE TO WW BEFORE THEY WANT TO DO IT!!!!!!!! AND YOU CAN'T DETER MODDERS FROM PLAYING MODS BY BACKSTABBING THEM POLITICALLY AND WHISPERING IN THE EARS OF THE ADMINS TO GET MODS BANNED FROM TOURNAMENT LADDERS!!!!!!!!!!!! If you do that, they're going to resent you for trying to force their hand, and probably leave the game, just to spite you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I find truly funny in all this is that pure WW players always try to talk like they're "in the right" for being so vehement against modders, and yet NEVER in all my years of gaming have I come across a game community where modders are shunned to such an extent!!!!!!!!!!! So many other games have FLOURISHING mod communities, and so many games out there are LOVED, simply because of the sheer extent of mod content available for them, constantly reinventing them, and breathing fresh life into what could end up becoming STALE, PLAYED-OUT GAMEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't TS be the same, and embrace the mod community for the beautiful companion that it is?????????!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!! ;*D I was proud after I wrote it, and saved it as a wordpad document!!!!!!!! ;*D And I never actually won the tournament ladder!!!!!!!!! ;*( In fact, I think I was only ever rank 1 once in 2006 or so at the start of the month!!!!!!!!!! ;*( And I've played since 1999!!!!!!!!! ;*( But I try to take the competitive lessons that I learned on TS to other games, which is why I'm a lot more determined and tenacious on other games than I was on TS!!!!!!!!!!!1

you won what tournament exactly?

i know you are not talking about TS lol

2006 was a long time ago!!!!!!!!!! I can't remember every monthly winner from back then, therefore I won't discount out of hand the possibility that he won a month back then!!!!!!!!!!!! After all, his name seems somewhat familiar!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;*O

you won what tournament exactly?

i know you are not talking about TS lol

What tournies have you won?Oh right none. Smart ass.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 DCASEAL has done a face turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*D I knew my charisma and leadership would convince him to side with the forces of good in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*D Soon, I bet he will be ready to denounce MGTOW as he becomes a real man, instead!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might even let him travel in the dirty part of my limo in the future if I see promise in him becoming the next leader of TS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;*D

how about 10 years ago I played competitively, but now I'm in my 60's and I just like to kick back and play something a little different than 1v1 cutthroat tezz.

Phenomena you never won the tourney??  you talk like you won all the time, how embarrassing..lol no cred you poser.

i reached 1 several times on the wol ladders, and many more on xwis (seems to be missing many years)

however those months in question, may and june of 04, schaf and stinkfly both received many free wins about 30 min before the ladder ending (from tezzism if i remember)

it was extremely obvious...but back then stefor was in charge of finalizing the ladder, and since he absolutely hated me, decided to ignore everything...despite the fact that tezzism even admitting to giving out free wins lol

so may/june i consider myself rank 1

personally, i dont really care for any xwis accomplishments as player base lacked.

Getting 1 on wol with TXz or having a clan record of 385-250 in one month are more gratifying

the difference here amokk is, people know who I am, people recognize my name, people remember good players

nobody knows/remembers you.

you never won then. Phenomena you palooka

what a pathetic sob story..

I bet your mom bought you that mouse pad so you would stop crying.

and you named it rosebud.

People will certainly remember you, now

for pretending to have won the tourney..

its stupid because so many xwis ladders i won didnt even show up. they stopped fucking adding them or did not in any real order. or on time.

but

i won the ladder few  times in 2012-2014 that arent even showing up on ladder as unstoppbl, had like 75wins 13 losses 1 mth vs people like kapa, c0rps, stefor, dareeta ollie etc. didnt even fucking show up.

SO many mths winning as synthesis, and under ofinimame , angelcry, mesmerize, etc. stupid xwis doesnt show my wins was prob the gap from 2005-2010 on hof

however

#3 ovashadow november 2012 (c0rpsmakr came first, but if i could find stats on archive.org he lost to me like 5x in a row, called me best player he'd ever seen, didnt know was me namehiding LOL)

#1 getownd august 2011 (someone stole my freaking getowned log or it got hacked cant remember doesnt matter all noob mths)

#1 getownd july 2011

#4  getowned june 2011

#3 qujcktrjg  june 2010

#5 unstoppbl june 2010 (2nd log in top 5 )

theres a huge godamn gap on there from 2005-2010 god knows how much and who won what in that  5 yrs thx xwis.

#8 snowybear october 2005 (i specifically remember this was bugged on hof the actual ending was me at #5,  and that was one of the best mths of xwis competition, stefor, xistentz, schaf, kapa , mega etc all in top 10, i think even wuss as accorgtfo or w.e

#5 logan april 2005

#1 crusjfjx january 2005

#1 stinkfly june 2004

i prob missed some here but i know i won xwis like 10x or more and top 3 prob like 20 but i always had multiple logs. like 5 at once on ladder

i reached 1 several times on the wol ladders, and many more on xwis (seems to be missing many years)

however those months in question, may and june of 04, schaf and stinkfly both received many free wins about 30 min before the ladder ending (from tezzism if i remember)

it was extremely obvious...but back then stefor was in charge of finalizing the ladder, and since he absolutely hated me, decided to ignore everything...despite the fact that tezzism even admitting to giving out free wins lol

so may/june i consider myself rank 1

personally, i dont really care for any xwis accomplishments as player base lacked.

Getting 1 on wol with TXz or having a clan record of 385-250 in one month are more gratifying

the difference here amokk is, people know who I am, people recognize my name, people remember good players

nobody knows/remembers you.

so we can remember  'so may/june i consider myself rank 1'  rofl

so every month now I consider you to be a fraud.

ah yes, the childish insults coming from somebody who claims to be in his 60's.

you clearly are an imbecile

but next time you start spouting trash like how you were a top modder 10+ years ago, maybe check that there is nobody here who was actually around then to refute your crap.

me, punkernfg, trz...we were the top modders back then, and you, you didnt exist lol

hell, even axel1212(aka pakorro) achieved more in ts than you, and the guy disconnects/recons every game.

ah yes, the childish insults coming from somebody who claims to be in his 60's.

you clearly are an imbecile

but next time you start spouting trash like how you were a top modder 10+ years ago, maybe check that there is nobody here who was actually around then to refute your crap.

me, punkernfg, trz...we were the top modders back then, and you, you didnt exist lol

hell, even axel1212(aka pakorro) achieved more in ts than you, and the guy disconnects/recons every game.

Shut the fuck up delusional dribbler.

says the guy pretending to be stefor lolol

go back to reconning games bro..least you didnt lose as much <3

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

round and round,

round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round,

all through the town.

The wipers on the bus go Swish, swish, swish;

Swish, swish, swish;

Swish, swish, swish.

The wipers on the bus go Swish, swish, swish,