May I please be unbanned. I love playing this online with my son and I cant host

hirtner

Hello Today, my son didnt know and typed the same letter multiple times while hitting enter. I guess this flooded your server and has gotten every computer banned in our house. Obviously based on my IP address of  97.100.81.50 I respectfully asked to be removed from the banned list. My son is 8 years old and understands not to do this again. Thank you for your time, and please email me when the appropriate person reads this. Have a good day.

(14) [07:27 PM] * July 14 2015 - www.cncnet.org

(14) [07:27 PM] * Type '/help' to view a list of game lobby commands.

(14) [07:27 PM] * Connecting... (takes up to 1minute)

(14) [07:27 PM] * :us.irc.cncnet.org *** Looking up your hostname...

(14) [07:27 PM] * :us.irc.cncnet.org *** Looking up your hostname...

(14) [07:27 PM] * :us.irc.cncnet.org *** Skipping host resolution (disabled by server administrator)

(14) [07:27 PM] * :us.irc.cncnet.org *** Skipping host resolution (disabled by server administrator)

(14) [07:27 PM] * :us.irc.cncnet.org Welcome to CnCNet!

(14) [07:27 PM] * :us.irc.cncnet.org Welcome to CnCNet!

(14) [07:27 PM] * Error: Cannot join game, you are banned!

I cannot rename games. It doesnt prevent me from hosting and playing just changing the name and seeing everyone on the player list. I cannot see that either. On a side note, one of my laptops just loads right into the lobby without the login screen first. My son wanted to change his player name and cannot do so because of this. Probably a software error, a fresh install would correct this yes? Thank you!

Looks strange, messages are showing multiple times hmm. What nickname do you use in the game lobby?

You can turn the "Skip login screen" option off via the settings and you will be able to change the name again

Edit:

Fixed, it should work now. Turned out there was a old ban (from a few months ago) and you happened to have the same ip now