RA2 Ladders Of Better Times :)

SiRaLeX

February 2010 - ParamoreX #1 59 / 14 1081p (I was #5 Girljoy too  :P)

Highlights:

• 3 / 0 SiRaLeX vs. Marko (almostez)
  • 3 / 1 SiRaLeX vs. JJ (sight)
  • 8 / 6 SiRaLeX vs. Lsenheart (ent0mbed, puzzeler, twinpeaks) guy mapped like fuark
  • 2 / 3 SiRaLeX vs. root? (noctisera)

paramorex.png.aec124c4f05189cd6a1f88548324826f.png

feb2010.png.aede2e42ec57ad22fd107a7e2c84b158.png

AntimOnyX" post="33277" timestamp="1441949337"]

Didn't realise Latof had a dominant month to that extent. Good on him. Undefeated 3* ahead of everyone by some distance.

I found some of my old ranks/nicknames too thanks to your links/pack.

Cheers

Too bad he only reached this level of play after a lot of elites have either become casual players or completely left the game :(

The day I was banned, RA2 very much went down the drain.

If not for that very day, then for the day I've released reshroud foghack with psychic lines, lol.

Should have put in more thought instead of just blindly banning someone they disliked in order to make riz happy and zzattack to earn his bounty. I've warned them of the repercussions my unjust ban would have on XWIS soon enough. Not a single fuck was given. The fact their beloved game would turn into a cheat fest beyond recognition didn't seem to bother them.

They didn't think a hack like that was realistically possible to make, especially not for me since I'm a complete noob who knows nothing, right? But when that day came they were crying to me like little kids to make it undone. Well done. Heroes! Should have undone my ban when I asked them to and still gave them the time to do so.

If it wasn't for that I could still be dominating the RA2 ladders with fair play while making high quality YouTube videos teaching noobs how to play RA2.

You can't teach everyone you dislike a lesson you know, 'cos that'd be like... a shit load of people, no matter who you are :D It's not worth the time or effort in most situtations.

Btw, you got any vids playing against Marko, Tim or Tomi or any other top tenners (win or lose)? Those would be awesome to watch.

Oh, back on topic, uh... ladders are good. I look forward to the one in the making (which will probably be released soon after Olaf takes over this place :D)

Btw, you got any vids playing against Marko, Tim or Tomi or any other top tenners (win or lose)?

Sure, plenty actually. Marko started to bail me when I was dominating, so I don't have any vids against him. If you saw any vids against Tomi, you'd be crying at their one-sidedness. Check out my vids against Seke, Root/JJ, Showtime, iTsAm, Marsh, just to name a few. I have multiple vids for each of them. They've all been RaNk #1 at some point, except iTsAm, I think his highest was #2.  XD  I do have some videos against Tim waiting to be uploaded.

Most of my videos are against top tenners. Just take a look!  :P

I would rape you easily :]

Don't talk too big, bro. I've raped anyone and anything on RA2 in the past. Including you.

The fact that you would be able to win the first games after I haven't played in over 4.5 years says nothing.

That being said, you sound like JJ.  :)  You were a huge cheater (maphack, reshroud, internals) but we did have some good games at times, bro, so I salute you on a dailyyy!

SirLuimarco!! :D

Salutin' you, wherever you are, on a dailyyy basis, babyyy please. Steroids, not even once...

Let's keep it on topic though. So who is "great1"? Hiding behind a forum nickname calling out LeGeNd SiRaLeX tells a lot about you, brah.  :)

I would rape you easily :]

Don't talk too big, bro. I've raped anyone and anything on RA2 in the past. Including you.

The fact that you would be able to win the first games after I haven't played in over 4.5 years says nothing.

That being said, you sound like JJ.  :)  You were a huge cheater (maphack, reshroud, internals) but we did have some good games at times, bro, so I salute you on a dailyyy!

Incorrect. Either you didn't play in the old days or nobody knew who you were. I certainly didn't know who you were until someone mentioned you on s-t as a cheater or w/e :)

That being said, congrats on winning some rank 1s before marko became much better, before latof became better than everyone, before tim became pretty good, before Max came back, before I came back, etc etc. And you have never played me before :) If you want, I can lower myself for a short bit and play you on GR hehe. I think you would struggle to get top 5 these days.

As far as you not playing in 4.5 years....i don't believe you. I'm sure you've played on GR or cncnet lolz. I believe people mentioned seeing you there haha. And I quit for almost 7 years i think? Didn't take me long at all to become one of the best again. Let me know when you're ready to play :)

That being said, congrats on winning some rank 1s before marko became much better, before latof became better than everyone, before tim became pretty good, before Max came back, before I came back, etc etc. And you have never played me before :) If you want, I can lower myself for a short bit and play you on GR hehe. I think you would struggle to get top 5 these days.

As far as you not playing in 4.5 years....i don't believe you. I'm sure you've played on GR or cncnet lolz. I believe people mentioned seeing you there haha. And I quit for almost 7 years i think? Didn't take me long at all to become one of the best again. Let me know when you're ready to play :)

LMFAO kid, you make me laugh because you're full of shit.  :)  How old are you?

I can proudly claim that I have never maphacked or foghacked on XWiS. I got my RaNk #1s in months where Marko, Corey, JP, JJ, Tim, Seke, root, Showtime, Mikoz and Marsh competed.  :)

I have played on GR once. I haven't played on CnCNet yet. I haven't played RA2 at all in 4.5 years since I got banned. People started cheating after I got banned.  ;)