Lets see how many of you can answer this!!!!!!!!!!

SoftLadSTEJ

But Warrington is just full of mindless idiots who I'd never feel satisfied to be around!!!!!!!!!

Really? Judging from some of your posts here, you should feel right at home amongst them :dry:

But considering you're trying so hard to get my attention, that could be indicative of the fact that you want to immerse yourself in my vast social circles, thus becoming a mindless idiot yourself, since opposites only seem to occasionally attract with women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccGsuD2O8Kc

Found this cute report about you stej, moving up in life are you? xxx

Hi fake Sebastian, a.k.a. DreamCaseal!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*) I was wondering where you were!!!!!!!!!! I thought you were still playing your Sega Dreamcast in your basement, thinking it was 1999 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember how the popular kids at school were chasing you home everyday when you let slip how you were the only person in the world to buy a Dreamcast when almost everyone else was a Playstation fanboy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was the only person in the world who had an N64, but I didn't get bullied, because I beat them all up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's because the N64 was TWICE AS POWERFUL as the 32 bit Playstation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's like me against you in a fight!!!!!!!!!!!!! There'd need to be two of you to match my superior powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

That's real Seb.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*) Sebastian is nicer and more wholesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Instead of watching videos about hairy paedophiles, Sebastian watches videos of himself flirting with the trophy girls after winning LAN tournaments in order to motivate himself in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;*P