Crimson_LH: Racist Behaviour

ChuckH

Sorry, not sure where to report this. Did a search for "report behaviour" and nothing came up.

I've attached an image of "Crimson_LH" with room name "Nigger". I'm sure we can see why this is kind of bad.

Image was taken within the last hour, and his game is still standing.

Let me know if you need more, cheers.

Crimson_LH_Racism.png.f2a3f31f7b91521b514dbdc3c3f71b8f.png

Sorry, not sure where to report this. Did a search for "report behaviour" and nothing came up.

I've attached an image of "Crimson_LH" with room name "Nigger". I'm sure we can see why this is kind of bad.

Image was taken within the last hour, and his game is still standing.

Let me know if you need more, cheers.

Hi - sorry to see this. We're looking at ways to stop this type of behaviour with YuriBot, and later down the line within the client its self hopefully.

We'll be notifying Crimson_LH when he's next logged in.

Well, at least he didn't make it "ginger". Now that'd be over the fricking line :P

You won't believe it. There was a red head guy in my class. Obviously, we called him ginger. Then we got this new English teacher and she didn't know our names all too well. But since we all called him ginger, she picked that up too. Whenever she called him, she said ginger and the whole class laughed.  :P

She didn't know it was an insult because she was in USA for some time and there was a beautiful woman named Ginger so she didn't associate anything bad with the word.  :D