Hey guys - long time no see

Adam

Hey guys, been a long time since i've done anything RA2 / YR related, and I noticed that a few people been posting and adding me to groups on FB etc but been busy busy over the last year or 2.

I am Adam, played a lot on XWIS with a lot of the decent guys - mainly as an allied player.

If you remember me, give me a shout - be good to catch up / have a game here n there (if I get time!)

Adam

Sup Adam. We raped RA2 in 2v2.  :)  Me as the best soviet player on RA2 and you as top tier allied = unbeatable.  :D

I don't play anymore, either, though, too busy building my body and school.  :)  How are you?

Us raping some mapping frenchies on CS 2v2:

0.jpg

Hey Adam, is this your YouTube channel?

Yes!

It's funny how many idiots (who likely themselves were cheating) were accusing us of cheating 'cause we'd 5-0 them straight. They'd disconnect/wash us in the last game. It was just too much for those low-lifes to take a 5-0 beating and not being able to win once even through cheating.  :P

The irony is, both me and Adam have YouTube videos of 1v1 games we played against the players regarded "best" on RA2.  :D

Ohhhhhhhh man, i forgot about those games haha, and yes, that IS my youtube channel from a loooooooong time ago - i remember people watching me on twitch.tv also, but my upload speed was horrendous, so i gave it up as a bad job - but then they're like - livestreaming??!?!?!?!?!?!? youtubing?!?!?! recording?!?!?!??! ......... haha fun times.... would love some ffgs with you guys again if there's chance for me to get on!