Recording games on Yuri

Crash

hi all,

I'am having problems recording any game on cncnet, pretty much no program works. I have tried four different recorders Hypercam, Camtasia, Obs and recently Bandicam which was suggested by Grant. So what happens is it records fine but when i play back the video. when in-game its just a black screen i can alt tab out it will record that but nothing in-game.

The only recent changes to my computer are my new video card which is GTX970. I don't know if that has got anything to do with it...

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys

Cheers

Not sure if you have fixed you're issue, but I had the same problem.

Ive got a GTX 750 TI, and it was a graphic driver updated that caused my issue.  Had to download older drivers and save the file on my computer.

It's a real pain in the ass, cause to play blops 3, I need to download the newest drivers, if I want to record C&C, I need to reinstall the older ones, like I said, pain in the arse.

Not sure if you have fixed you're issue, but I had the same problem.

Ive got a GTX 750 TI, and it was a graphic driver updated that caused my issue.  Had to download older drivers and save the file on my computer.

It's a real pain in the ass, cause to play blops 3, I need to download the newest drivers, if I want to record C&C, I need to reinstall the older ones, like I said, pain in the arse.

That sounds like a hassle, yeah the issue is fixed i can record games now :). i play black ops 3 aswell thats the whole reason why i even had to get a new video card. but i dont have that issue where i have to change drivers so idk why u would have to.