Command & Conquer 4: Tiberium Twilight

mjsummers

I have purchased the above mentioned title twice, but I haven't played the game for any true amount of time.

I would like to know if there are players of the game on this forum that will make the game more bearable. My main reason for not enjoying the title is because the game requires you to login before playing the game's campaign (else no co-op) but also for tracking progress.

Oh... BTW, I didn't like how they setup the MCV tree(s), where you have to pick a specific MCV to use for each mission

If you have played this game, what are you're thoughts about it?

I have purchased the above mentioned title twice, but I haven't played the game for any true amount of time.

You sure like throwing money to the trash :P

I would like to know if there are players of the game on this forum that will make the game more bearable. My main reason for not enjoying the title is because the game requires you to login before playing the game's campaign (else no co-op) but also for tracking progress.

There's an "offline patch" which exists in pirate realms and is considered a crack. It was only tested on version 1.00 (and works nicely, it makes your computer a private server of sorts, but only you can "connect" to it) and someone said it didn't work on an existing 1.03 installation.

As of 1920Hrs Arizona time, it will take ~9.5Hrs to download the 5GB that is needed to install CnC4 from Origin.

I will provide a verdict on the version for Tiberium Twilight available from Origin, then I will uninstall the game