Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge likes to crash for me.

CRITAWAKETS

Question

I wanted to play this game again recently but... It glitches. Badly. Before this, it was working fine. Its probably a windows 10 update.

1) It shows nothing in the list options in the options menu. Thus i cant change resolution.

2) Staying in options for too long crashes the game.

3) Launching a skirmish makes the loading screen just black but still has the music. I cant close the game with task manager in this case and i have to restart my computer.

3 answers to this question

I wanted to play this game again recently but... It glitches. Badly. Before this, it was working fine. Its probably a windows 10 update.

1) It shows nothing in the list options in the options menu. Thus i cant change resolution.

2) Staying in options for too long crashes the game.

3) Launching a skirmish makes the loading screen just black but still has the music. I cant close the game with task manager in this case and i have to restart my computer.

Hello - you should try launching a skirmish via this - https://cncnet.org/yuris-revene and see how that helps you.

Download and run - it applies a bunch of compatibility fixes. You can also change the resolution in options within the client too.

Hello - you should try launching a skirmish via this - https://cncnet.org/yuris-revene and see how that helps you.

Download and run - it applies a bunch of compatibility fixes. You can also change the resolution in options within the client too.

First off,the link has alot missing so i just got the client from the site itself.

Works absolutely great. The only real issue i had was that the results screen after i won lagged alot.

Also,when i played i decided to build around 60 initiates as yuri,i had cloning vats so the number became around 120. Combined with 40 vehicles it did stress the game and maybe even my PC.