Change house parameter 50,51 + triggers don't work

Holland

Question

I've been away for a few weeks and discovered with the new update that the maps that let you start with buildings with using the Trigger Action 'Change house'  with parameter 50 to 57, won't work anymore. Do I have to change to spawn1,spawn2 etc? it would be nice if cncnet would enable this options again, because me and my map makers friends have made maps like this. We love to play them, but now we have to work hard to change them again :( It would be great if you could enable this again!

5 answers to this question

I just found out what funky actually said lol...  I'm very sad that triggers don't work anymore. There are lots of maps out there with triggers that are played alot. Even 'reveal map' doesn't work anymore. Deleting triggers messed up many maps, I hope it will come back soon!

I just found out what funky actually said lol...  I'm very sad that triggers don't work anymore. There are lots of maps out there with triggers that are played alot. Even 'reveal map' doesn't work anymore. Deleting triggers messed up many maps, I hope it will come back soon!

EDIT!!

OH NEVER MIND WHAT I JUST SAID

i FOUND OUT THAT ALL THE TRIGGERS ON MY MAPS DON'T WORK, AFTER UPDATING TO WINDOWS 10!!!  THANKFULLY i uploaded all of m on the forum, cuz theres a bug in them now that I can't fix..  Things are clear now, thanks.

i feel like such a noob, can't believe i really thought the cause was the w10 upgrade. the reason was cuz they changed the trigger houses, now i'm finally getting what u said funkyfr3sh. Have to change all Trigger's house to neutral, they work again then :) ive been judging to quickly omg..