Where i can download the CnC renegade fully updated and full version?

Hello, do you know where i can download Renegade? show me where i can download full updated version of CnC Renegade  :puppydog:

The only place i know where you can download that is through pirate and well they aren't trustworthy, i just recommend getting the Ultimate Collection.

Hello, do you know where i can download Renegade? show me where i can download full updated version of CnC Renegade  :puppydog:

The only place i know where you can download that is through pirate and well they aren't trustworthy, i just recommend getting the Ultimate Collection.

No! I not gonna buy all 17 games from EA Shits for 30 Euro! But thanks for message.

First while TD,RA and TS is officially freeware Renegade is NOT.

Second, unlike most other Westwood games that aren't officially released as freeware but given their age and no further development count as abandonware, Renegade is NOT.

Renegade is activly being developed (using sniplets(sniplets cause the full source code is lost) of the Renegade source code given to them by EA) by Tiberian Technologies  http://www.tiberiantechnologies.org/ ,which is the offical developer/maintainer of the game.

• 4 weeks later...