2 Players VS Brutal AI

Adam

Ok guys, so SiRaLeX and I have been smashing out a lot of brutal ai maps 2v1 2v2 2v3 2v4 2v5 and 2v6 on a variety of BRUTAL AI mod maps which are absolutely brutal !!!!!!!!

Have you guys played any maps, would recommend any particular maps, or would be keen to get involved in these maps / games???!?!?!?!

Please hit me or SiRaLeX up with a message :)

We have bossed them all. There's no map we didn't boss 2v6 yet (except HecK Extreme Ai v2.0, which we're probably going for next, but I think isn't possible - one player moving to middle and fast Spy might somewhat work, needless to say you'd have no chance with the underdog Soviet faction).

We even bossed Rome Total War in 2v6.  :D  It was insane!  :yo:

We have bossed them all. There's no map we didn't boss 2v6 yet (except HecK Extreme Ai v2.0, which we're probably going for next, but I think isn't possible - one player moving to middle and fast Spy might somewhat work, needless to say you'd have no chance with the underdog Soviet faction).

We even bossed Rome Total War in 2v6.  :D  It was insane!  :yo:

i managed 2v5 on heck brutal AI with Tony yesterday - but on Yuris..... :D

Any vids?

(Because no vids = didn't happen :D)

No. But there's this thing called stats:

http://xwis.net/ra2/games/2322/

http://xwis.net/ra2/games/2620/

http://xwis.net/ra2/games/3476/

We also have Guinness world record on Head For The Hills Ultra AI AvA 2v6 in 15 mins.

Pretty much Guinness world record on any other map as well.

So it did happen?

Maybe you hacked the stats :D. Too bad you guys didn't record it, would have been fun to watch.

It's so ridiculous vs some of them tho mate haha!!

Vs allies was fucking stupid but only took us 15mins ???????????????????? when we first try we got crushhhhhhed on all maps in like 3-5 mins haha

Vs allies was fucking stupid but only took us 15mins ???????????????????? when we first try we got crushhhhhhed on all maps in like 3-5 mins haha

Less, probably. I remember getting crushed in 2 mins by infantry on Head For The Hills Ultra AI.  :P

Allies were intense. Especially when I was hearing "technology stolen" like once every 3 seconds and they even shut down my power!  :D

Less, probably. I remember getting crushed in 2 mins by infantry on Head For The Hills Ultra AI.  :P

Allies were intense. Especially when I was hearing "technology stolen" like once every 3 seconds and they even shut down my power!  :D

oh jeeeeez. if u havent played that map before, good night vienna!!!!!! hahaha