VXL to SHP

ROB

Yeah, thats how I made most of these units:

http://www.sleipnirstuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=18742

Still need to finish that mod... kinda been shelved atm.

Looks Amazing, surprised I missed that topic Im on that forum often. Being the mod is shelved, I dont suppose any of those are public assets XD

Someone converted the TS Banshee for me like that. Probably still got the original images of that.

Don't think it used normals though; I remember it looking blocky.

Do you have a conversion pallet for RA2 to RA? I dont recall seeing a purple pallet for that. I dont think ive ever tried doing a color conversion of team colors, last time I manually painted them and it sucked.

Yeah, thats how I made most of these units:

http://www.sleipnirstuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=18742

Still need to finish that mod... kinda been shelved atm.

Looks Amazing, surprised I missed that topic Im on that forum often. Being the mod is shelved, I dont suppose any of those are public assets XD

I've started working on another mod, I'll probably release what I don't use when I finish this project.

Someone converted the TS Banshee for me like that. Probably still got the original images of that.

Don't think it used normals though; I remember it looking blocky.

Do you have a conversion pallet for RA2 to RA? I dont recall seeing a purple pallet for that. I dont think ive ever tried doing a color conversion of team colors, last time I manually painted them and it sucked.

TS and RA2 have the same units/buildings palette. So simply use the TS one in the pack :P

Oh, for the record...

dvqXLEMa.png

:dry: