i think my cilent has issues

DoDger

Hi/i think my cilent has issues Most of the time when i join ppl it says unknown tunnel ping so i won't load to the game and if i joined a game and started it after i finish i take like 1-2 Min to get back to the lobby it was fine but after the 2.58 update came out it has been like this and one more thing i can't receive maps from players too any idea what's goin on ?

Hi/i think my cilent has issues Most of the time when i join ppl it says unknown tunnel ping so i won't load to the game and if i joined a game and started it after i finish i take like 1-2 Min to get back to the lobby it was fine but after the 2.58 update came out it has been like this and one more thing i can't receive maps from players too any idea what's goin on ?

Sounds like a Firewall of sorts is blocking the client? Try allowing an exception to the cncnetclient.dat file.

Done and tried it but nothin changed still same issues and even more now and cilent start is rly slow i even tried to change my ip to see if it was the problem but still nothin changed ?? so what now ?

You really thought that changing your IP will help O_o? lol