C&C3 mod?

pi__sec

Ello all,

After having played this game for 15 years, I recently was very dissapointed with the way C&C4 turned out. Which had hardly any relation anymore with the original games imo. (I can - if wanted - give you a link to a topic on another forum for more explanation and such.)

I really like the awesome work that was put in the modding of Tiberium Dawn. So my only question for now is: Is there any interest to heavily mod C&C3 to relate more to the first 2 games? (Add tiberium lifeforms, ion storms, etc etc, maybe even edit the story a bit(?).)

It is only a question and was wondering what you guys think of it. There has been some initiative already to mod C&C3 to make a C&C4 redux it seems but I wanted to go further than that. So if the C&C3 mod takes off we could go from there.

So, any thoughts?

I've never heard of this game called "Tiberium Dawn" can you tell me more about it? ;) But I guess you have never heard of "Tiberian Dawn" either. :D

There are many good mods like Tiberium Essence and Tiberium Wars Advanced for C&C3 that adds elements from the previous games.

And if you think more in the lines of remaking the old games there are the Tiberian Dawn mod for C&C3 and Tiberian Sun Rising

And uhmm what do you mean "modding Tiberian Dawn"?

the only C&C1 mods I know of is the Flame Dancers and C&C Meets Star Wars...

I've never heard of this game called "Tiberium Dawn" can you tell me more about it? ;) But I guess you have never heard of "Tiberian Dawn" either. :D

There are many good mods like Tiberium Essence and Tiberium Wars Advanced for C&C3 that adds elements from the previous games.

And if you think more in the lines of remaking the old games there are the Tiberian Dawn mod for C&C3 and Tiberian Sun Rising

And uhmm what do you mean "modding Tiberian Dawn"?

the only C&C1 mods I know of is the Flame Dancers and C&C Meets Star Wars...

Hmmm, yes sorry, now I re-read my own post I see it's full of mistakes. :P

I'm in the middle of my exams at the moment so I'll just use that as an excuse. :P

By the Tiberian Dawn mod I ment to say Redux.

Thanks for the info though, looks interesting. Although the wildlife is still at a minimum in those mods it seems.

It would be nice to help developing a mod, so how could I get on a team anyway? How is it all organized? Does it matter if you haven't got any experience with it? (I'm new, sorry for all the questions. :P )