Soviet Mammoth Tank Model Download

sgtmyers88

In celebration of the 20th anniversary of C&C Red Alert, I dug this model out of my archives from many years ago from when I was new to 3D modeling. It is simply a converted and edited model from C&C Renegade for use in C&C Generals. Texture/Skin was also a quick photoshop edit to transform it into a Soviet version of the iconic tank. This was never released IIRC and was originally never intended to be as it was just a model to help me learn how to rig and retexture models for C&C Generals. A very similar model was ultimately used for the C&C Tiberian Dawn Redux Mod. The Gmax and other source files will also be included.

SovietMammothTank.1.png

DISCLAIMER:

As mentioned above this model was originally designed/edited for C&C Generals but with a little bit of work it can be redone to work with C&C3 or RA3.

Credits go to Westwood for the original Models/Textures

Rigging and other edits to make it functional with modern C&C games go to sgtmyers88

Download can be found here since the file was too large to attach here http://www.moddb.com/groups/c-c-paradise/addons/soviet-mammoth-tank-model