CnC4 patch 1.02+ world builder (If any one cares)

Revolutionary

MGalleryItem.php?id=709

not much i can say other then quote what is in the patch, still lacking several major things like resource managment,

base building, etc (supreme commander 2 any one) but other than that they have put quite a bit of effort in to it

Patch 1.02 Change-List

•Campaign/Skirmish progress is automatically saved if a network disconnect occurs

•Various bug fixes in relation to crash/disconnect issues

•Skirmish / Custom Match Tunable Options:

•Lethality

•Time

•Victory Points

•Goal Point Multiplier

•Unit Kill Multiplier

•On/Off Map Reveal

•On/Off Random Crates

•Worldbuilder framework added to game (Map Transfer, in-game support, etc.)

•Numerous gameplay fixes related to shell UI and in-game

Official anouncment Here

World builder download Here

Generals is definitely more C&C than C&C4 is. The switch to workers, bottom bar and different resource system was a change but a successful one. Both Gen and ZH offer a lot of enjoyable multiplayer games ;) (though sometimes I think it all happens too fast :P)

We're derailing again...

Generals is definitely more C&C than C&C4 is. The switch to workers, bottom bar and different resource system was a change but a successful one. Both Gen and ZH offer a lot of enjoyable multiplayer games ;) (though sometimes I think it all happens too fast :P)

We're derailing again...

OMG! So, c&c4 is so bad at all?? is generals, who have an engine with nothing about the classic c&c's, is better than it, i gess, now, i'm not gonna buy it anymore.

[offtopic]

I see the forum got some changes, on the buttons, now, it's more easy to find what i want. tnx  :)

who have an engine with nothing about the classic c&c's

You simply can't produce 10 games with the exact same formula without the last games ultimately becoming boring and repeative. The SAGE engine plays really well, Generals may be different but ultimately it is just another branch inside the C&C saga. C&C4 tried to change the formula once more, but instead of becoming succesful like Generals, it failed miserably (or that is the impression I've been given, I propably never will actually play the game).