How to activate worms in Skirmisch?

aksent

Hi guys, I deeply love this game. Bought it around 2000 when it first came out, so I am very happy you released this upgraded version.

But how do I activate worms in Skrimisch mode?

When I use the switch icon in the menu to GREEN, there are no signs, warnings or visible worms on the mini- or worldmap.

I even tried to switch the icon to RED - which seems to be setup right, cuz it disables the infantry class, which can be used to lure the worms  :huh:

Thanks in advance and cheers.

Hm, I never play with worms so I actually don't know if it's working. I know that it works in multiplayer games though.

Anyways, did you try all kind of maps or only one? If I remember right, the worms are preplaced on the map and some maps just don't have worms on it. Could also be that maps with preplaced buildings/units don't have worms.

Do some more testing please and report back!

Hm, I never play with worms so I actually don't know if it's working. I know that it works in multiplayer games though.

Anyways, did you try all kind of maps or only one? If I remember right, the worms are preplaced on the map and some maps just don't have worms on it. Could also be that maps with preplaced buildings/units don't have worms.

Do some more testing please and report back!

Is there a way to read the metadata from each map and display it inside the MP lobby screen?! I don't like samples testing, cuz 3 of 3 were a blank up to now :D

Tested Maps:

- Habanya Erg II

- Imperial Basin - by dato and the "?" one

- The Shield Wall

UPDATE: Tested the game by starting it via "LAUNCH CAMPAIGN" when I start the skirmish there, worms are activated. But the problem is, this verison freezes after playing a while. I think either the maps were cleaned of worms, that we can setup in the CnCNet Lobby system or there is a bug regarding this settings.

If it is a map issue, is there a way to "import" the regular maps, I can choose via Skirmish menu outside the CnCnet client?

Please reply. Thanks.

• 6 months later...