Adieu!

Gaciek

Hi guys!

I just want to let you know that this is my last week with Red Alert 2. It's been a great, great fun playing with you, I've met so many nice people on xwis and cncnet. I'm sure I'm going to miss it, but it's time to move on. So thank you guys for all these years (in a way, we grew up together :P ) and i wish you all the best for the future!

I'll be playing till the end of 2016, so feel free to come and beat me for the last time :)

Gaciek

Hi guys!

I just want to let you know that this is my last week with Red Alert 2. It's been a great, great fun playing with you, I've met so many nice people on xwis and cncnet. I'm sure I'm going to miss it, but it's time to move on. So thank you guys for all these years (in a way, we grew up together :P ) and i wish you all the best for the future!

I'll be playing till the end of 2016, so feel free to come and beat me for the last time :)

Gaciek

You'll be back :)

Hi guys!

Gaciek

You'll be back :)

U think so zig?