Strange Issues on my map...

pichorra

Hello, i'm making a map, well, it haves 3 (on true, 5) houses, and, some triggers simple isnt working, i know, it haves so much trees, units and buildgs. well, lets start:

Bugs, Issues:

1°- Multi2 (Fake Nod) does not produces anything.

2°- Lost tiggers insnt working, and i know it is right.

3°- GDI Only produces (as infantry) Rocket Soldiers and Commandos. none granadiers.

4°- Airstrike never comes (it is a SPECIAL unit, because i do not know it attacks the true nod units)

5°- The file have more than 16Killobytes.

6°- The Reinforcements of Multi2 Never comes. (the WTF trigger)

Things who is working:

1°- GDI is produce things.

2°- GDI Ion Cannon is syncronised with the arrive of your units to the captured base

3°- Civilians is doing what i want to do.

someone can check my map please?

SCB66EA.ZIP

The Lose trigger is NOT correct.

lose2=Destroyed,Lose,0,BadGuy,None,0

Should be "All Destroyed". Normal "Destroyed" triggers have to be linked to a unit or structure.

As for the others...

-the 16k problem doesn't matter in C&C95. I think 1.06 can even read em up to 50 mb, theoretically.

-Keep your names short. Standards used in the original missions are max. 4 letters for triggers and max. 8 letters for teamtypes.

-Try to give the Time triggers Badguy as owner, see if that works. The owner of the trigger is unrelated to the owner of the team produced as effect of the trigger anyway. Time triggers are a bit odd that way; they work best with either None or the player side as owner.

-The "automulti" trigger is in there twice. That might cause problems.

-Why on earth is there a value "90" set in this trigger? XXXX=Attacked,Create Team,90,GoodGuy,gdiatktn,2 Also, never make an Attacked trigger loop. It means a new team will be created for EVERY BULLET SHOT AT ANY OF THE TARGETS. Remember, "2" ALWAYS means Loop. If you want to say "execute trigger once after every target is attacked", use "1".

-Don't give commands to the airstrike planes. It doesn't work anyway. See Nod missions for examples.

-why the hell do you have UNLOAD commands inside your team commands when there's neither an APC or Chinook involved? Unload only works for reinforcements anyway...

-what's with the havstgdi team? Seems unused...

-The owner of a Player Enters trigger is a RESTRICTION on WHO CAN ACTIVATE IT. This means that in wtf=Player Enters,Reinforce.,0,Multi2,wtfmulti,1 only team Multi2 can activate this trigger. The same goes for the airstrike trigger "airstrk".

Anyway, I suggest you read this through :P

http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/cncstuff/cctxt/ccmanual.txt

nhah, Avira is the best freeware antivirus, and i think it does not matter what antivirus i was using, and i do not know WHO got this virus (me, my brother), but, the best antivirus of the planet is YOURSELF!

about the MSE: it was buggy on my pc, is started use an kind of 300~400MB of NOTHING! (i only haves 1GB). if it is a memory-eater, i do not want to use it.

ok, formatted and now, Using agan Avira AntiVir Personal + Windows XP.

Also installed too Windows Millennium and Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

Well, working back to my map.

And also, why this splitt of virus/antivirus in my topic?!?!

• 3 weeks later...

now i'm with another map with a issue. the ONLY ISSUE I DETECTED is the Tigger XXXX isn't killed when player enters in kxxx celltrigger.

XXXX=Attacked,Lose,0,BadGuy,None,2

kxxx=Player Enters,Dstry Trig 'XXXX',0,BadGuy,None,0

[CellTriggers]

3528=kxxx

3527=kxxx

3802=prod

3865=prod

3801=prod

3737=prod

3529=kxxx

3463=kxxx

3465=kxxx

3464=kxxx

3739=auto

3803=auto

3867=auto

3868=auto

3804=auto

3740=auto

3592=kxxx

[units]

000=BadGuy,STNK,256,3388,192,Guard,XXXX

001=BadGuy,STNK,256,3453,192,Guard,XXXX

002=BadGuy,STNK,256,3516,192,Guard,XXXX

observations:

1°- The map is in the snow theater. i've created it in temperate, and for testing, i convert it to snow.

when it is finished, i want to see a ninja who can pass troght the base wihout beeing detected.  XD (i've already did it, but the tigger issue is screwming up my mission)

SCB67EA.zip

GDI using Nod generals in tiberium experiments? wtf?

[edit]

Can't get it to work either... for some reason the destroy trigger plain doesn't work on an Attacked trigger. Really weird.

I noticed another problem though... deployinhg an MCV with triggers doesn't work, unless it's on the map from the start with an Unload command. Look at Lin Kuei's tutorials on tibweb for more info on that.

so... my mission... cannoct be completed? noway for working arond... shit.  :(

i have also tried with "attacked" "create team" "chemical warrior" "move24" but, they freezes before it get in waypoint 24, and they does not attack the "commanders". also tryed attack units, but them comes to attack the stealth tank, and when it comes invisible agan, it freezes (not the game, the unit!) in somewere and does not attack the "commanders".

Maybe if i put a SSM launcher guarding, and link a trigger saying "attacked" "create team" "ssm" "move in-somewere" "guard". i think a missile will hand the job. when the stealth tank comes, it need to be fastly rescue the units before the ssm kills everybody, and, if the tigger cannoct be killed, i does not allow the GDI for produce SSM's, then, anyway, if it is attacked, it have only ONE ssm, and will not buggy all mission.

---

or maybe i link a destroy tigger substituing the attacked one.

sorry for the book what i have written upthere. ^.^

[edit]

YES, I DID IT! now the bioresearch laboratory "attacks" you. (it's only a chemical warrior inside it, nobody will see it xD.

now i'll make somes changes for geting the map more "cool"

[edit agan]

well, anyway it kill the enginer, does not matter if the stealth tank is attacked or not.

Maybe... can you fix the "attack tigger can't be killed" in v1.06c?

[edit agan agan]

i've fixed the kill enginer anyway just removing the "Create Always". but my question is still here: Maybe... can you fix the "attack tigger can't be killed" in v1.06c?

I really don't know why it doesn't work. I'd think the dstry trig action would just remove the trigger completely...

tbh, I haven't looked into triggers at all, besides making simple copies of the trigger destruction for UUUU, VVVV and WWWW. Triggers are REALLY tricky business, I'd probably just mess it up.

i have dscovered another thing too... if a team is created, and there's none of it in the map (can't create), they just not create any team... i have to slipstream it too (damn, none attacking bio laboratory  :()

[edit]

ah, i'm confused! i have restart making the mission from the what i've posted here, and now it's building teams... CCWMAP issues or AI issues... idk.

[edit]

i have conclused about the AI is limited to run this mission... i think i will divide it in 2 parts, (part1, rescue, part2, destroy GDI base.) :(

Problem with C&C missions is that they have no order of events control, except for winning... and even there, "Allow Win' and "Win" aren't really ordered, but rather do the same thing. I mean, you don't HAVE to accomplish the Allow one before the normal Win. Just make sure you do them both and you'll still win.