screw it

DeLtASn1p3r

Question

I post something and it gets deleted... like no where to be found... I dont get it....... like every update the crap works crappier. well it used to now It just dont work. I NEED HELP FIXING MY GAME SO I CAN PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WONT LOAD. All I get is an unresponsive dta client that sits there frozen forever... HELP or just delete this post too since that seems to be the trend  :ranting:

10 answers to this question

Wait.. Is this normal for yuri's revenge to be trying to load a Dawn of tiberium age client? Shouldnt it be a yuri client? I dont even know what dawn of tiberium age was I just googled it. Point is Im posting to this yuri ra2 forum to try and get help with an issue with this new update for yuri.

When I do the update my client wont load. It just sits there frozen saying not responding.... I post about DTA in this Yuri/ra2 forum because im trying to get some help on what to do about my yuri game not working anymore all the sudden with this new update. I dont play any game on cncnet or gamesurge or what ever other than yuri. But now since this new update I cant get logged into yuri at all now. Any ideas? recommendations? suggestions?

Always something. ALWAYS. Can anyone help? My problem is: I can't get yuri's revenge client to load after the most recent update. After the update when I try to connect to yuri's revenge the client is unresponsive. It just freezes and says DTA client "not responding". There is no kabooom error or anything so there is no error log to reference.. Any and all help is welcome. Anything else is just useless.

The CnCNet Yuri's Revenge client is built from the source code of DTA's CnCNet Client, which is why there's some references to DTA in the client files (and also in the client's title bar before it has initialized itself, which however normally happens so quickly that you don't notice it).

As for the problem, upload Client\client.log to this topic.

Thank u for ur quick response. Yea the dta client gets frozen and the yuri client never pops up, it just sits there saying Not Responding... Usually (before update 3.11.) Its would flash dta client then yuri client would immediately take over and overlay/inlay in the dta client. They would merge or what have u. But now this is not the case. It just freezes and doesn't respond and stays stuck on dta load forever. Never says error... But I am uploading my most recent .log(s). Thanks again.

p.s. The client crash logs im uploading are the most recent but when these errors occurred it was during when I was connecting to yuri's revenge with the old version before the update when I did a reinstall not during the new update.