No new missions for the Saturn version? I think not.

ShadowDog

I've never heard Nyerguds reference this (and a Google search returned nothing relevant, and Youtube returned a band I had never heard of called the Saturdays), so I'm going to assume it's new. I looked on the GDI and Nod disks for Command and Conquer for the Sega Saturn. I found 2 missions called scg99ea and scb99ea which I have dubbed the Denied Ops. after the Special Ops. from the 64 and PSX games. The GDI one is really easy (just don't miss that Bio-Chem lab on that mountain), and the Nod one is really hard (forget Under Siege: C&C, you at least had sandbags then). Neither of them had names or briefings (I named the Denied Ops. GDI & Nod and gave them the briefing "There is no briefing for this mission." as a nod to Goldeneye (no pun intended).) Since no one knows how to edit CnC64, I decided I might have more luck with a disk-based TD. I'll let you guys know if I find anything else interesting.

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?o1icivx4fu0my0r

Meh, as far as I remember they're simply not meant to be played. they're just demo maps for the prerecorded demo to run on. I doubt they even have win/lose triggers.

Yeah, they're used as demo maps. They play correctly in C&C Gold and they have win and lose triggers. The GDI mission can be won by destroying the Bio Lab and the Nod one by destroying the GDI base.

They do lack a name though (they show up as 'x' in the mission listing) and a briefing.

The GDI Mission is just a edited version of GDI Mission 13. Also, it haves WIn/lose triggers, and seems to be very organised.

The Nod Mission is just a edited version of Nod Mission 8. Also, it haves WIn/lose triggers, and seems to be very organised.

The GDI Mission is just a edited version of GDI Mission 13. Also, it haves WIn/lose triggers, and seems to be very organised.

The Nod Mission is just a edited version of Nod Mission 8. Also, it haves WIn/lose triggers, and seems to be very organised.

The GDI one is from scg13ea' date=' Nod one is from scb08eb.[/quote']

Also, "has" not "haves" ;)