Tiberium Sun - Requesting CD

Fev!

So after the official download of TS didn't work I found the Tiberium Sun Installation Pack (http://www.cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?PHPSESSID=4c853118f4941951502583d69c138f7e&action=downloads;sa=view;down=41). This looked awesome and it all seemed to go well until I tried to run the game; it asks for a CD :/ I'm running it on windows 7 64 bit, any help would be brilliant.

Just tried it with a CD, didn't work. Looks like I might have to go to my mum's house to find the old CD.

This TS will only accept the "The First Decade" version of TS. The standalone one (like i have too) will not work. If you will seek for your old TS disk, you will need the install the game from disc, patch with v2.03, Install the UDP Patch OR the CnCNet and play!

Fev! you didn't install any patches or anything after you installed TS though the installation pack right? The official patches might replace the NoCD executable with the original one.

pichorra, it shouldn't care what CD is inserted, it's a NoCD executable!

Yeah I was going to do a clean install if I was going to get the disk but I'm not going to be able to get a hold of it for weeks at least, thanks for those patch links though :)

Nope, no patches. I removed all the files from the failed official download before downloading the installation pack, then I just used the pack and tried to load up TS.

That's EA's own no-dvd exe, isn't it?

If that one doesn't work, mine might...

http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/cncstuff/tfd_ts_nodvd.rar

Replace the game.exe with the one in this pack, put the included fix_tfd_ts_vids program in your game folder, and run it once. See the included readme for more details.

(Of course, it's always advised to move or rename the original game.exe instead of overwriting it, so you can always revert)