Tutorial Videos

Gun_Man

I've recently obtained a mic which works pretty well with recording.  I'm available to do tutorial videos of any topic, especially topics important to 2 v 2 gameplay.  I don't have too much to provide about 1 v 1, but collaboration will mediate that issue. 

If there is any interest in this, I'll spend a little bit of time discussing the topic with other players before making any videos.   So if you find you are lacking in an area and can't seem to figure out why, just ask and I'll be happy to assist.  Others have talked about doing this in the past, but I have not seen anyone other than Bryan Vahey actually do it.

• Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, you can try but i think is better just watch the skilled players in their perspective and for me actually the best videos are by Zasulan i like them because he record for his perspective and we can see the score, things that RSG don't show and Bryan like to play against noobs that make him looks great so don't have to much to teach you if he can't beat no one of the skilled players. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kikematamitos said:

Yes, you can try but i think is better just watch the skilled players in their perspective and for me actually the best videos are by Zasulan i like them because he record for his perspective and we can see the score, things that RSG don't show and Bryan like to play against noobs that make him looks great so don't have to much to teach you if he can't beat no one of the skilled players. 

So, if i'm the best for you, why don't you help me to get more subscribers and viewers? As an idea - let your viewers watch me also? :D

3 hours ago, Zhasulan said:

So, if i'm the best for you, why don't you help me to get more subscribers and viewers? As an idea - let your viewers watch me also? :D

Well you need do things for me, like Start Tube he make many intros to my channel and play with me in custom maps and we are friends beyond the game in Facebook, RSG is my friend beyond the game in Skype and he teach me to play, i start to playing this game thanks to RSG because i search for  a "Real Strategy Gamer" (i was Age of Empires III player and Reborn mod offline until then) i am his fanboy, we play together in the past, Bryan was another friend but i had a bad experience with him, i am not sure if that gone a happen with you because i don't know you and the name "Kikematamitos" is a brand so you need be my friend for use it like RSG or Star Tube, you want that me give you something, what you gone a give to me? 

9 hours ago, Kikematamitos said:

some people can learn this way.  I learned by watching steffen and edd play so i agree with this method.  I just thought i'd propose the idea since ppl always say nobody wants to help noobs.

40 minutes ago, Gun_Man said:

some people can learn this way.  I learned by watching steffen and edd play so i agree with this method.  I just thought i'd propose the idea since ppl always say nobody wants to help noobs.

Noobs need to watch, learn and practice vs same level or above average players, they need to love frustration first before enjoy the challenge and the victory