A Path beyond 2020: www.redalert.one

Clausewitz

Yoyo folks. Since most of you guys and girls know: Our old website ra1-guides.com had some struggles in the last weeks and went offline. According to some ongoing issues, the ra1-guides.com domaine was even up for auction. However, problems are solved by now and A NEW DOMAINE adresse was found: www.redalert.one <------ try it :)

In the upcoming days and weeks, the old content will be moved to here step by step, and by importance. Thanks to thunder, who made me full-admin of the previous site longtime ago, I have full access to all the content and so can gradually move it. Inbetween this process, I hope to get some support from all those former active site-authors to rejoin this new project and help to transfer their own content as well. That would be awesome and speed up the process a lot. The Readers may be patient a bit more as well, as such a project does cost its time for sure. Nonetheless, let's stay cheerful. 

In the meanwhile, my plan is to start transferring first with those data, the readers always had the most interest in:
  1. Clan Pages
  2. General Guides more for Beginners 
  3. Specific Guides more for Advanced

The content, which is more of so-to-say "historical" interests, I will be add much slower, and maybe even in a more bundled form. But that all is depending, whether or not I reach the copyright-owners and get their written agreements to transferring in the first place. Some are even inactive at the moment. 

At last but not at all least: This new adress is saved and ensured over the year 2020 ahead --- that means, RedAlert and its Guides can surely play many Path Beyond games into the next decade of realtime-strategy gaming and guiding. 

Cheers, Gentlemen and Gentlewomen, 

Cousinclaus. 

p.s.: concerning the alternative site afo-blogspot: thunder agreed to put that down, in the sense of not working on it. the reason is: because of many many articles are bonded in their adress to the ra1-page, they don't and won't show up there. so this process of transferring seems to be the best by far. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/21/2018 at 12:10 AM, Clausewitz said:

Yoyo folks. Since most of you guys and girls know: Our old website ra1-guides.com had some struggles in the last weeks and went offline. According to some ongoing issues, the ra1-guides.com domaine was even up for auction. However, problems are solved by now and A NEW DOMAINE adresse was found: www.redalert.one <------ try it :)

It is mistake in http://www.redalert.one/2018/07/wk.html 

WK is WK,ORA is ORA,but some players belong to two clan at the same time。

2005s,wk vs ora on CGA:http://www.ra95.win/forum.php?mod=viewthread&amp;tid=3580&amp;extra=page%3D1

Wk players online in CGA before,Some first and good player online CNCNET  and join ORA,like Sam_wk, YaNg_wk, Jazz_wk ( CGA name m@33_wk),Gemin_wk...They still belong to wk. If they want to choose one of them, they will choose wk.

Wk  clan has a long history. The Normandy series maps is the work of the Wks. The earliest site was HM BBS, ra95.com, then ra95.net  ,   ra95.96.cn,now is ra95.win.

Wk is not all Chinese, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, the United States(remind_wk),but still the majority of Chinese.