I'm impressed with the Ladder on YR

XXxPrePxX

First time I signed on in a long while...

After looking at this months (June 2018) ladder, I'm incredibly impressed with the ladder and it's activity. Things have been great here. A lot of old timers playing the ladder as well as some new faces.

I'm curios on players opinions of things like maps, point system, activity, hall of fame progress and credibility, amongst other issues.

Anyone have vocal opinions either positive or negative to share?

Definitely interested in hearing you out about the feel of the ladder. Is it renovative/new/fresh, yet still fulfilling to reach the top? Or is it just a thing to do when you are bored on YR and not credible?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

Is it renovative/new/fresh, yet still fulfilling to reach the top? Or is it just a thing to do when you are bored on YR and not credible?

It's far from 'fresh' it's like xwis with the maps patch, though the modernised point system helps it stay a bit more fun.

I have some nice updates planned for the next few months. 

1. July: Removing unfair matchups by using per map win data from the ladder.
  2. Mid July/Early August: Tournament game mode that will be available in the custom games (these are not recorded on the ladder) that will include a selection of existing, original re-balanced and also entirely new maps that are fair to all 3 faction match ups in 1v1/2v2. These maps will also get added to QM. 
  3. August: Reviewing of data collected from new maps and scenarios to find any balance issues.
Edited by FReQuEnZy
  • Like 1