command issue

c0rpsmakr

There seems to be a lot of problems lately with commanding units to do something and it not working. Is there something that can be done to resolve this, as it's really not fun to play, especially when you're forced to click multiple times to do the same command. For instance, when controlling infantry today, I commanded them to go somewhere, but they continued to go in the direction that i previously told them to. It's not just me that this is happening to.

On 12/19/2018 at 9:13 PM, dkeeton said:

The only think I've noticed is that sometimes when you do a series of Q clicks then you try to release Q to cancel all of those Q-moves it sometimes stays in Q mode.

Have you ever experienced anything else?

Yes, in fact this is the exact opposite issue I have at the start of the game, where I'm Q scouting and several of the clicks dont register and I have to redo a bunch of them over again for multiple units.

Also, several ts players, along with me, experience units continuing in the same path after we command them to go elsewhere, as if we never told them to change course.

This next issue is something that TS has had for decades, but it would be cool if cncnet created a fix for it. When selecting a group of units, especially planes, regularly 1-3 of them don't travel along with the rest of the group when commanded to do so. It typically happens with 6+ planes.

Edited by c0rpsmakr