Robskate Banned Me For 1 Day For Specting Only! Is He Allowed To Do This?

Tanja Adams

I JUST WANT TO INFORM YOU, THAT A GUY CALLED "ROBSKATE" JUST BANNED ME FOR 1 DAY! I WAS SITTING IN A ROOM AS SPECTATOR, THIS GUY CAME IN AND TOLD THE HOST TO KICK ME FROM HIS ROOM! BLITZ, THE HOST, REPLIED "I TRY NOT TO KICK" AND SUDDENLY I SAW A BAN MESSAGE FOR 1 DAY! I DON'T KNOW WHY! I WAS JUST SITTING THERE! SOME OTHER GUYS ARE WITNESSES, SEE SCREENSHOT: https://imgur.com/Tx8IF0Q ! I ASK ANYONE PLEASE TO INFORM AN ADMIN ABOUT THIS CASE AND TO SPREAD MY MESSAGE! THANK YOU! TANJA ADAMS!

TanjaAdamsBanned.thumb.png.31f8bf9e76eee725ce9cfcece50c98fa.png

• Haha 1

Hi Tanja,

I've read about it yesterday in the lobby. I don't know exactly the "why", because no single admin spoke a word about it in the lobby, whilst a lot of people were asking questions, had feedback of left comments about this issue. I don't know RobSkate, I don't know you, but my conclusion is that this has something to do with abuse of power - and that of course isn't a good thing.

I spec a lot too, I learn a lot from speccing, I hope I will not be banned and kicked all day for speccing :)

#peace #love #weekend #CNC

we were just having a guy who disconnected a endless amount of ladder games and afterwards tried to tarnish the name of the moderator who took take of the problem, this is a very bad timing for registering a fake account here using a VPN. However, you are free to create a new account and make a real post here without VPN if this is serious and not just another troll attempt.