Greetings everyone, I'd like to leave here the famous Tour of Egypt with modded rules.
When I though about this, I had an idea which was to port MO 2.0 (Mental Omega) rules into a map so people could have a preview of what MO is like, so you'll see a lot of influence there from it and I picked up some other ideas from other mods, but in the end I changed some things over here and over there to give result to this mashup of Ankarar, MO and other mod rules in one.
The focus of this map is to make the gameplay more interesting, fast, strategical and fun to play, improving some aspects of the game, stuff that requires some adjustment and improving the balance in general without having to completely change the way the game is played.
List of changes:
- Doubled the MCV armor (for both deployed and un-deployed modes).
- Increased building placement distance.
- Walls no longer require Barracks.
- Defenses can promote, they are cheaper, they have a sound effect when selected, and it has a visual range indicator now.
- All vehicles can now attack while moving (exceptions are V3, Dreadnought, Aircraft Carrier, Boomer and Magnetron).
- Most of units can now be found on crates (including air units like NightHawk Transport, Siege Chopper, and Floating Disc).
- Howitzer tank is available on crates.
- All Gattling weapons can now hold their potency for a few seconds.
- Faster and cheaper vehicle repair on Service Depots.
- Slighty faster paradrop infantry dropping.
- Slighty faster V3 rockets.
- Improved build speed, infantry trains faster.
- Ore grows faster.
- Force Shield blackout time reduced, it now lasts until the Force Shield is deactivated.
- Ore, Gems and Oil Derricks value increased.
- Deployed GI firepower reduced.
- Guardian GI armor increased, he can now garrison buildings. Deployed attack range reduced.
- Rocketeer cost reduced to $500 and firepower reduced slighty.
- Robot Tank armor increased slighty, and it can acquire veterancy.
- I.F.V. can now crush infantry.
- Prism Tank speed reduced slighty, firepower reduced vs tanks, and armor increased slighty.
- Mirage Tank now displays a heat ray when shooting. Fixed elite weapon.
- Harrier and Black Eagle cost reduced to $1000 and they will now retaliate when being attacked.
- Flak Trooper can now be trained without Radar, armor increased.
- Tesla Trooper is now immune to dog attacks and he can now garrison buildings.
- Desolator is now immune to dog attacks.
- Terrorist armor and speed increased, and he cannot be crushed.
- Demolition Truck builds slighty faster, it can now crush infantry and armor increased. Also it can be ordered to self-destruct via deploy.
- Apocalypse Tank elite anti-air weapon fixed.
- Tesla Tank armor increased, range increased slighty.
- Kirov Airship now builds slighty faster.
- Nuclear Reactor now has a green lightning effect.
- Battle Bunker size increased to 6 infantry and cost increased to $600.
- Brute cost reduced to $400.
- Yuri Engineer now uses the correct dying voice sound effect.
- Yuri Prime armor and range increased, elite deploy damage increased and visual effect changed.
- Gattling Tank cost increased to $700, it can now crush infantry. Powerful when elite.
- Chaos Drone cost reduced to $800, it explodes now when destroyed, releasing its gas.
- Magnetron cost increased to $1500, it now requires Battle Lab to build. Attack-move disabled and it cannot attack below cliffs now.
- Master Mind armor increased sligthy, speed reduced slighty.
- Floating Disc weapon applies Virus effect when killing infantry.