I'd like to invite you to take a part in monthly Ra2 tournament. It will be hosted on GG (http://goodgame.ru) tournament platform (http://goodgame.ru/cup/2814/). To join tournament you need to sign up on GG and join tournament
The tournament will starts in 3pm (MSK) on 26th March. Check-in starts in 2pm (MSK).
If you have any questions, please post them in this topic.
Rules: (translated to English)
The tournament would be held through the server http://cncnet.org/.
The tournament system: Full Double Elimination (bo3).
Winners brackers final, losers brackers minor final, losers brackers final, final and grand final would be bo5
- Units count = 0
- Credits = 10000
- Speed = fastest
- Short game = on
- MCV Repacks
- Superweapons = on
- Red Alert 2 (ra2 mode on)
- Destroyable bridges
- Multi engineer
Maps (maps can be updated):
- Tournament B
- River Rampage
- Country Swing
- Tour of Egypt
- South Pacific
- Offense defense
- The Path more traveled by
Before the start of the game, both players may consider, which map would be in the first round of their game, or if they cannot consider, they must pick a map by the method of cancellation. After the first map played, the next have to be chosen by loser.
1) On the tournament prohibited any kind of bad language or disrespectful behave to other players, spectators, opponents, judges or organizers, during the game, in game lobby, or in tournament chat.
2) Prohibited to write in chat during the game false information, or to distract opponent on purpose. Writing in chat during the game, beside cases, provided by rules, would be considered as disctacting opponent on purpose.
3) During the tournament player has to be in the tournament chat.
4) If player doesn’t reply during 10 minutes, judge has a right to consider a technical loss.
5) Your nickname on cncnet has to be the same as the nickname registered for the tournament.
6) The pause between games would be not more then 5 minutes. If pause would be more then 5 minutes, the judge has a right to give a warning point.
7) A judge has a right to discuss any controversial, not provided by these rules, with other judges, and give collegial decision.
The final decision, given by judges, can not be canceled. Any appeals, you can give after the tournament.
In case on violating items: 1 and 2, would be given a penalty.
After three penalties you would be kicked out of the tournament.