200-300p average on CnCNet yet not so many of them use the forums.

aWarNoob1

Just wondering why really. I'm guessing we don't have as many dedicated  guys on CnCnet. The way i'm remembering it, at one point Xwis had half the game activity yet the forums were crazy active.

Edited by KissMySedonaPass

Hey, there are 200-300 pls and most of them 12-15 years old.

They run YR game as easy as a flash game in their Crome browser, spent 5 min to play Extra small or rezdonez or some shit in center, and leave this game forever as any other shit game. All you see 200-300 playera is just a part of young kids flow who don't give a fuck about forums, they prefer facebooks instagrams and "amazing" kikemTAMITOSES on youtube vids.

You are prob too old to understand them.

Have a nice day!

• Confused 1

Is it really possible though, that the majority of players of 20+year-old games are actually younger than the games themselves? I always saw it the other way around and assumed that most players here are simply past the age, in which they feel the need to make new friends and find new social circles, let alone on the internet. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2019 at 4:32 PM, KissMySedonaPass said:

Just wondering really. I'm guessing we don't have as many dedicated  guys on CnCnet. At one point Xwis had half the game activity yet the forums were crazy active with nutty users, trolls, provocative stuff, etc, you name it.

That's because everyone uses the discords instead. It has a phone app so it's easier access.

• Upvote 1