Blacks official top player Tournament

Black

Greetings TS community,

Recently thanks to mike pence there has been a lot of discussion of player status and history for this game.

I am bored talking to delusional bias haters and don’t want to argue or hand out opinions anymore.

Therefore I am offering a definitive indisputable solution.

If everyone can agree to my terms and get the rules changed to accommodate what I believe to be as fair and balanced as is possible. Then I will put up a monthly cash prize for the next 3 months to encourage participation and provide incentive.

The following rules must be altered for the QM ladde:

1.player names must be visible on load screen. 

2. If a player crashes or disconnects regardless of the stage of the game then the player will lose full points and show as a loss.

3. All maps that alter unit/structure/game mechanics from vanilla TS, all maps larger than 4 players, and all maps that aren’t mathematically balanced must be eligible for rejection. 

If we can agree to these terms I will pay out  for the next 3 months

$150 to rank 1

$100 to rank 2

$50 to rank 3

(provided they are different players) 

At the end of the 3rd rank period all win/loss records will be evaluated to create list of who has won the most vs who to develop a proper ranking list without sarcasm, bias, trolling.

If you choose to have multiple usernames on the ladder your wins and losses will be skewed on the final ranking report. I recommend either sticking with a single name or at least identifying yourself as who you are on your alts.

Lets see who the best players on with full participation and plenty of opportunity to get back into form.

• Like 1

Sounds great! But who will select the maps? What is with lag usage?

Should specs be on the games to record them neutraly?

I for my part dont think putting money in is a good idea. Lets just play for the honor!

When will that tournament be hold?

And: Wouldnt it be better to make a regular "TS league"?

1 hour ago, Hungry Mike said:

Sounds great! But who will select the maps? What is with lag usage?

Should specs be on the games to record them neutraly?

I for my part dont think putting money in is a good idea. Lets just play for the honor!

When will that tournament be hold?

And: Wouldnt it be better to make a regular "TS league"?

More details will be released upon approval of my primary conditions.

To be clear, I don’t intend to disrespect anyone and discount your opinions. But this thread is not for opinions or debate.

The cash prize is designed as an incentive for participation. Not to belittle expected participants. Your welcome to reject the prize out of honor.

The results will speak for themselves and the bickering, excuses are not welcome. 

Not a bad idea I guess

You will have to get the ladder limited to 1 login for this I would assume though... 

Just keep to original maps? This will exclude several players I'd assume..  do we really wanna include mod maps? If it raised participation levels though I'd probably say go for it giants/gso/bbg and grey's or not grey's? Probs no. 

I guess from this 3 months you can then create a ranked/seeded tournament... 

1 hour ago, Tibermach said:

Not a bad idea I guess

You will have to get the ladder limited to 1 login for this I would assume though... 

Just keep to original maps? This will exclude several players I'd assume..  do we really wanna include mod maps? If it raised participation levels though I'd probably say go for it giants/gso/bbg and grey's or not grey's? Probs no. 

I guess from this 3 months you can then create a ranked/seeded tournament... 

Dont worry mate, I got the details under control.

but It depends on cooperation from cncnet staff which isn’t looking promising.