Red Alert 2 - Soviet Campaign 11 (Red Revolution) BUG?!

MonsieurDeteste

Hello there

I was just about to play the 'Red Revolution' Soviet campaign (no.11, the one where you have to defeat Yuri in Moskau). Immediately after starting this campaign something EXTREMELY odd happens:
I'm about to set up the first power plant or barrakcs, sending out some tanks... No matter what I do I get immediatley DESTROYED (Zofia says: "Unit lost"). All my troops and buildings are just blown away within a second and "Mission failed" occurs on the display. I have absolultely NO IDEA what am I doing wrong or what it could be since I couldn't find any hints of a RA2 campaign with a bug like this? It must be a bug, right? What can I do???

--> recorded screen

https://youtu.be/g2IAHAMkeJM

Edited by MonsieurDeteste

On 1/9/2020 at 12:05 AM, MonsieurDeteste said:

Hello there

I was just about to play the 'Red Revolution' Soviet campaign (no.11, the one where you have to defeat Yuri in Moskau). Immediately after starting this campaign something EXTREMELY odd happens:
I'm about to set up the first power plant or barrakcs, sending out some tanks... No matter what I do I get immediatley DESTROYED (Zofia says: "Unit lost"). All my troops and buildings are just blown away within a second and "Mission failed" occurs on the display. I have absolultely NO IDEA what am I doing wrong or what it could be since I couldn't find any hints of a RA2 campaign with a bug like this? It must be a bug, right? What can I do???

--> recorded screen

https://youtu.be/g2IAHAMkeJM

I THINK (!) this happens when playing a pirated version of the game. But it should have happened in every lvl not just 11. Did you change any of the files perhaps, so the Anti-piracy thinks it's an illegal copy?

• Upvote 1