New Unofficial CnCNet Yuri's Revenge Client "Spectator Theme" Step to the Future!

YosefAnan

Hello Guys!

I always try make thing more interesting, and today I hope people like the new theme of cncnet, I inspired by @RaVaGe themes to make this one. 
I hope Our game community grow more and more, I touch that thing throw my channel, when they asks me in comments, how to play the game on win 10 or online and my answer always is by cncnet client and give them the link, I hope also people support or game community to keep going forward. 

finally here is the Spectator theme:  
001.thumb.jpg.142e63cd3157d7d25b0fd35fbe65b7e7.jpg002.thumb.jpg.c536b136cd0fc4ac6ecce03091f56774.jpg003.thumb.jpg.3fa43e6e5fbbc0cb576e1cf71448bfbe.jpg004.thumb.png.57396f941f3be9a4f77c2d85232fde34.png005.thumb.png.9c294646f0075103330a00d79c4ee77a.png

watch the video:

How it works?
copy the files to Resources folder.
Enjoy!

Download the theme:
Spectator Theme.rar

Edited by YosefAnan
  • Upvote 2

It's a very impressive theme considering all the sci-fi graphics and the new sound effects, I'm glad I could inspire you. :)

The only issues are the re-coloured logos, Yuri's Revenge logo should be the same color as original same like Grant said about the CnCNet logo.

Edited by RaVaGe
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, RaVaGe said:

It's a very impressive theme considering all the sci-fi graphics and the new sound effects, I'm glad I could inspire you. :)

The only issues are the re-coloured logos, Yuri's Revenge logo should be the same color as original same like Grant said about the CnCNet logo.

Yeah dude, you right. ?

• Thanks 1