CNC Busy

Reano

9 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

Some Thailand news site with lots of viewers posted something and everybody is on here. Tons of newbies

Wow lets hope it keeps spreading as lots of people playing even see my old English friend Kickyou back unless someone impersonating him. I'm 50 years old lol....

On 5/23/2020 at 9:34 AM, Reano said:

Wow lets hope it keeps spreading as lots of people playing even see my old English friend Kickyou back unless someone impersonating him. I'm 50 years old lol....

Hey Ray, yes just found this site and the ladder this month. A bit rusty but I am getting better :) as you say it's busy and you can get games pretty quickly much like xwis 10 years ago. Hope your well mate and maybe see you on the ladder.

nVidia Quadro K600

On 5/27/2020 at 9:25 PM, Kickyou73 said:

Hey Ray, yes just found this site and the ladder this month. A bit rusty but I am getting better :) as you say it's busy and you can get games pretty quickly much like xwis 10 years ago. Hope your well mate and maybe see you on the ladder.

Custom maps very good also e.g. play online. Loads of people on all the time. 

7 hours ago, Reano said:

nVidia Quadro K600

Custom maps very good also e.g. play online. Loads of people on all the time. 

Yeah not a fan of most of the maps in qm as they are just too big to have a "quick match" on!

I will give the custom games a try as the xwis map pool was much better.

37 minutes ago, Kickyou73 said:

Yeah not a fan of most of the maps in qm as they are just too big to have a "quick match" on!

Best maps are ffa with multiplayer. Like these

Sedona 6 player FFA, hexbay 8 player 2v2v2v2 mad map and great fun. Tour of Egypt 3 v s 3 without the rules, Bay of pigs 3 vs 3, Heck FFA or in team mode, Artic Circle 4 vs 4, Territoral Imperative 4v4 and thats just of head.

On 5/30/2020 at 1:09 AM, Kickyou73 said:

The point of quick match was to get into a match quick. Not that the match itself would be quick. Sometimes they can be, sometimes not. 

21 hours ago, FlyingMustache said:

The point of quick match was to get into a match quick. Not that the match itself would be quick. Sometimes they can be, sometimes not. 

We used to play 2  - 4 player maps now it seems the maps are 6 - 8 player maps. It's become more like StarCraft  2 where players have bases all over the map and games take  much longer.  

• 2 weeks later...

It allows allied to get more of advantage in late game and use chrono but if some maps you dont like select reject in QM map client and you wont get them in your QM games. I think you can reject up to 8

• 1 month later...