Two annoucements!

AchromicWhite

Hey White,

Good luck on your channel, see you around soon after the launch , I have "my" project to update and upload on Steam. I'll probably be able to check the streaming, but this virus crisis turn some things upside down a little bit, I'm working more now than in normal days.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chimas said:

Hey White,

Good luck on your channel, see you around soon after the launch , I have "my" project to update and upload on Steam. I'll probably be able to check the streaming, but this virus crisis turn some things upside down a little bit, I'm working more now than in normal days.

Yeah, I was meant to have a better net connection and maybe some other stuff... but indeed, the virus has made things crazy.

Luckily NZ seems to be getting everything under control. Hope you're keeping safe man! I think there's gonna be a good handful of content coming to the steam workshop. I'm looking forward to that, and seeing if we build a new strats at the highest level of play. The remaster really could kickstart C&C!

Hope you're keeping safe, and all the best with all projects. If it turns out really good, maybe I can show it on the stream!

They made it only for 4 players and with the same extremelly moronic harvs. Therefore, i wait. If it turns out to be worthy for my precious $ (even tho i could buy, buy, buy; but i hate to waste my money for flop games), i will be playing it. So i hope you are ready to decorate your base in that case, so my engies wont feel lonely, after they ate it. :)  

Edited by Hungry Mike
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Hungry Mike said:

They made it only for 4 players and with the same extremelly moronic harvs. Therefore, i wait. If it turns out to be worthy for my precious $ (even tho i could buy, buy, buy; but i hate to waste my money for flop games), i will be playing it. So i hope you are ready to decorate your base in that case, so my engies wont feel lonely, after they ate it. :)  

Each to their own. No one's forcing you to spend. Hope you're having fun :)

• Like 1