Spec Chat?

|Noob|

I just wanna say that is it possible to separate spec chat from players chat somehow?
there i was playing with Rami a 2v2 and then the specs for some reason weren't using the spec chat button but instead had to use F8. when i glimpsed at the chat in the start, mammy was talking about his Real life stuff which was supposed to be ignored and then couldn't read a single warn from my ally. 
But at the end of the game when i read the chat trz said: Ironically the shortest guy i met was African American and was 3'9 and the tallest guy i met was Asian 7'1

And the players who play currently knows how maaaaaaaaaaaaammy's keyboaaaaaaaaaaaaardaaaa works. And i get TrZ is being chat banned so he has to take it all out while being in  game but still shuda used spec chat

I mean like cmon man.

So if u can just turn the F8 button into To Specs: for spectators or show the spec chat at the bl cornor of the screen or somethin

Edited by |Noob|
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, |Noob| said:

the shortest guy i met was African American and was 3'9 and the tallest guy i met was Asian 7'1

1) Isnt that worth a mention? Hahaha. But the tallest people i saw where all europeans/germans. Asians and Africans looked mostly small, but some blacks are really tall guys.

2) This will never change. Its TS! Annoying specs like Dazi, who want to talk me into a rage, its just "life".

• Haha 1

If you put annoying people on ignore, it also ignores them in game, but allows warns to come through.

Alternatively, get on Discord and communicate with your ally via Microphone, since, you know, it is... 2020, and using the mic has been meta since TS came out.

Sad reality is some people don't respect other human beings, or have the ability to control themselves from spamming constant nonsense, so ignore function definitely way to go.

• Thanks 1