CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question

I love this launcher since I can play online with friends in a windowed 1280-800 resolution.

But I have a question, I need to touch something to play the SINGLEPLAYER game (since I wanna stream the campaing) in a windowed 1280-800 resolution?

If yes: How?

If not: Well, I dont lost anything asking

2 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, TwinkyBong said:

I love this launcher since I can play online with friends in a windowed 1280-800 resolution.

But I have a question, I need to touch something to play the SINGLEPLAYER game (since I wanna stream the campaing) in a windowed 1280-800 resolution?

If yes: How?

If not: Well, I dont lost anything asking

In the client options under display, theres an option to select windowed mode. Have you tried that?

image.png

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Grant said:

In the client options under display, theres an option to select windowed mode. Have you tried that?

I tried, it only work with the game launched from cnc launcher, if I open the normal game nothing changes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Realest
      Hi, in quickmatch during the loading screen my opponent never loads and then as soon as i get into the game it says connection to cncnet has been lost, when i go into the custom lobby everything runs smoothly. This problem started this month, never had a problem before in the previous months. Please help me resolve this issue, thanks.

• By TeslaStormX
      There's an issue with  the default volume output for the game. I have multiple output audio sources to record on obs studio that separates the audio track into different channels (One for discord, games, and the microphone). In this case I have a virtual audio cable named Games (VB-Audio Cable A) that records the games audio. It works when I boot up the game first time but after closing and reopening the game, it no longer records the audio unless I restart my computer. Is there anyway to fix this?
      For the pic, the first one is the output and the second one is input.

• By Taytes
      IDK but launcher crashing all the time with the game while playing. Windows 7 64
      16 bit colors
      all crashlogs
      ClientCrashLog_22_2_2021_20_27.txtClientCrashLog_22_2_2021_20_21.txtClientCrashLog_22_2_2021_17_30.txtClientCrashLog_22_2_2021_17_10.txtClientCrashLog_22_2_2021_16_58.txt
    • By drknox88
      I installed the Origin C&C Generals version of Yuri's Revenge, then I installed Purple Alert. The Purple Alert launcher loads fine, but when I click "Launch Purple Alert" the C&C Generals "Ra2 or YR" launcher pops up. When I click YR it just loads the Vanilla YR. Is there any way to bypass something so that I can play Purple Alert? I played it years ago when I had the non C&C Generals version and it was the best mod ever!