Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Denzel

CC - Tiberian Sun - OLEAUT32.DLL

Question

Hi All,

I recently purchases CC Tiberian Sun on disk having played it as a kid some 15 years ago (ehhh). I Have tried the disk on 2 laptops. On my mums older laptop the game downloads but just doesnt work when I load it up. It asks for me to update however nothing happens.

When i try on my newer laptop i get a OLEAUT32.DLL error which after a quick google i download an updated .d.ll  however this hasnt helped. Does anyone know how to get round the error? Do i need to configure anything on my laptop?

I have downloaded the game from this website however it only partially fills the screen i would prefer to play through the disk.

Thanks

Update COMCTL32.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By amokk
      Hello,

Would you consider adding a link to Mole40k's Tiberian Sun Guide to the tips shown in each game room??
      When new players start, it would be really helpful to them.   >>  Lots of information vs. one tip.
      Mole40k getting me the link...
      Thank you!
    • By cpinter10
      Hello,
      I'd like to report a bug that maybe others know about.
      Me and several others are noticing an issues where: after setting up two opposing Teams (e.g., A vs B) in the game setup screen, as soon as the game begins, some subset of players will instantly hear "alliance formed" and discover that they can see opponents map discovery, as though they are on a team. (When working properly, we will not hear "alliance formed", and the Teams will work as expected.)
      We then cannot declare war on the player. We must abort the game and try again.

What I've found so far:
      Inconsistent. Sometimes this will happen, other times we will not.
      The problem doesn't consistently happen to any player. Sometimes just me, other times just my friend, other times both, and other times neither.
      After experiencing the issue, having a different person setup the exact same game may avoid the issue.
      We don't know if this happens when battling other human players (we only play against AI).
      It may be that it only occurs on [Val.Bal.2.49] maps, but not always, and we are not certain of this.

If anyone knows how to avoid this issue, I'd be grateful to hear of a solution.
      Thanks,
    • By dengus
      Does anyone have any tips on how to get Tiberian Sun to scroll smoothly when setting scroll to keyboard keys? I set scroll to wasd and the arrow keys and both times it will only scroll the screen a small amount and then stop.
    • By YEETMAN
      tiberuim nothing spicy blue version.mpr So i created this map with finalsun i think it was. i just have trouble starting or letting the game pick it up for me to play it. Is there something im missing? is there something else i also need to do in order for it work?

• By 𝕓𝕜𝟝𝟟
      Finnaly learned to use SHP. editor and after cople of days of hard work made some new skins for Tiberian Sun
      They could be used on cncnet even after modifying files you will still be able to play multiplayer

Download: GDI sidec01.mix - Nod sidec02.mix
      Put them in "...TiberianSun_Online\MIX\put_here" replace "sidec01.mix" and "sidec02.mix".
      Backup files before in case you change your mind to use old ones after again. Enjoy!
      ____________GDI____________

___________Nod___________

Note: I found sample templates online all I had to do was photoshop for some time.