C&C 3 question?

CabalCore

I have a question about Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars...

I don't know how much yall will be able to help me here so I'll get to the point, I have this desktop that meets all the system requirements for playing C&C 3 on it, but its the video card this question is directed at, about a year ago my Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT graphics card went bad and I replaced it with an Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT graphics card, but the desktop itself is in storage, so I am unable to give the full specs, based on your own best judgement, will my Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT be able to run C&C 3 decently, since I have met all other requirements, I really don't care if I have to reduce some of the graphics ingame just to play, I'm mostly about gameplay rather than graphics anyway. :)

Command & Conquer 3 Do not have problems with multi-treathing CPUs.

Requirements:

Microsoft Windows 2000

1.3ghz Processor

32MB DirectX9 compatible card (GeForce FX 5200 or Radeon Equivelent)

256MB of RAM

4gb of HDD space

Mouse and Keyboard.

When you say PCI, is it Default PCI or PCI-Express? Because PCI VideoCards can't be found at the market anymore. AGP you can with a little of research

There are a lot of stuff that can be connected into PCI slots. VideoCards, SoundCards, Ethernet Cards, Modems, COM Ports, USB Ports...

Anyway, if you mean for "PCI Videocard" you mean a default SuperVGA or UltraVGA, then C&C3 Won't run.