[4] The All Seeing Eye

Tutankhamun

@Ezer_2000 copy paste reason is for make sure two teams have balanced space on their own cliffs. I also do not claim that I'm master of mapping. excuse my work, they are not perfect like yours (if you have any instead)

33 minutes ago, Ezer_2000 said:

Repeating cliff tiles doesn't make good look for the map. And a couples of exactly same hills more like CTRL+C + CTRL+V work.

I understand everyone wish to be quick, good and popular in 2021. But why do people so lazy and skip 5 min job like change cliff tiles to different versions for making map look more natural? Nvm. Noobtankhamun never accepts any true help. In this case I say:

"Good map bro! Keep doing maps, they're fun!"

@Ezer_2000 your arrogant comment have spotted. this is not the community of slaves that you can beat every day. we make our own way and we don't need people like you talking like that. learn politeness, do not try offending people just be human

Well, I just tried to be more friendly and even edited my message before you replied because that inf was private. If you are feel pree to share my PM it's up to you.

Then I ask you more in non priate.

Don't you think this is a good response on a suggestion given to you?

Note this is talk goes off-topic (not topic related).

See Tutankhamun is never nice to you when you're nice to him.

Hi.

50 minutes ago, Tutankhamun said:

so you mean you sent me your messege and you are right because of your private messege is privileged? just be gone bye

I will suggest you the following:

@Tutankhamun your arrogant comment have spotted. this is not the community of slaves that you can beat every day. we make our own way and we don't need people like you talking like that. learn politeness, do not try offending people just be human

For my question:

1 hour ago, Ezer_2000 said:

Don't you think this is a good response on a suggestion given to you?

@Tutankhamun being ignorant is not the answer. And the answer is that wan't a good response. From that, I suggest you to be more responsible and correct to people. HF.