Ra2 kirov for Ra1?

ROB

I am woundering if anyone has this or would be able to convert it? I'm pretty behind the times and never learned how to convert voxels. I want to put it in my arda mod. If nothing else, os there a good tutorial for converting vxl to shp?

Voxel section editor and making it in to a gif, is that the usual or traditional method? Kinda sounds easier than I thought it would be. Screen shots sounds like way to much work. BTW, could you or someone else possibly upload the Kirov VXL then?

What's up with vxl editor iii. The kirov is bigger than the canvas, I cant even take a screen shot if its not fitting on the canvas. Resizing does not reposition the voxel to the center either.

I have vxl editor iii 1.37 and it is working fine. Make sure you have the HAV as well. As for the screen shot that is best done in-game with RA2. My idea was to use vxl editor's Gif making tool. Go to View than Display 3D Window. Set the Angle and Zoom as best as you can than go to tools on the Display 3D Window. You should see "Make Deg 360 Animation"

Yeah I figured that out. Only problem is ot does not create a "straight" angle for 255 and 128 facings. It angles it ever so slightly to each side. And the canvas is to small really. 128 and 255 facings get clipped off at the top and botom. But if I angle it just right it fits. Ill have to do some more tinkering but I think ill manage.

• 6 months later...