Kilkakon's Buildings And Units for C&C:TD

Kilkakon

I can't believe that I haven't posted my shps here!

http://kilkakon.com/projects.php?category=0&base=Command+and+Conquer is where they all are.

What's there includes:

• Tiberium Stalk - a mutation infantry
  • RA Barracks, Power Plants and Radar in various colours
  • Remappable Techies and Visceriods
  • Dune 2's Buggy, but this time with a cameo
  • Lightning
  • Technology Centre buildup animation

I've done some more stuff if people want me to polish it all off and release it (things like a few infested buildings, a mini tech centre, some Kingdom Hearts infantry). Hope it's useful for somebody. :)

I'll be waiting for that mod.  :laugh: Kingdom Hearts infantry. Awesome!! I was suppose to do that to my Red alert also :(( I can't wait for this! I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts <3

Oh thank you. :D Happy to see some people looking forward to things! As for Kingdom Hearts, I'll see what I can do! I would like to do a vehicle as well and they say make a map for them. Might be cool! :)

Wow excellent work! Id be interested in your mod if you finish it. I always feel like a kid in a candy store when someone posts bran new shps. :D

Haha yes! :D Isn't it great to be drunk with power (well a kid in a candy store would be more like drunk on sugar, but it's about the same thing really!)?

And thanks for the support! It helps a lot to hear that people are interested. :D I do have one project I'd like to finish first (the crazy pokemon one) but then it's full steam ahead on this.

That Overseer isn't from Dune II at all though. It's a really really old SHP originally based on the Apache's cockpit.

Oh wow. :O I must have got my wires crossed somehow. I'll fix that up tomorrow. Thanks as always MM!

Oh thank you. :D Happy to see some people looking forward to things! As for Kingdom Hearts, I'll see what I can do! I would like to do a vehicle as well and they say make a map for them. Might be cool! :)

Yea comrade! Use Riku as the both GDI and Nod Commando LOL :P. I'll be waiting for this mod. Thanks anyways, and once again you woke up my addiciton to Kingdom Hearts :D

Haha well I don't have anything super flash, it was more of one of those ideas that got a week's work and didn't go further. I can't promise anything soon (The Forces of Tomorrow/Company of Answers has waaaaay more work and priority) but hey I'd like to make as many people happy as much as I can. :)

• 1 year later...

As discussed in IRC we would like to include the per terrain barracks in our RA mod. I have trouble converting the palettes from TD -> RA. Our command line utility fails probably because of the split remap ranges. KatzSmile managed to convert the PCX files you sent me http://rghost.net/52603855 but GIMP seems to destroy the palette when slicing it into pieces and converting to 8-bit indexed PNG. Do you have SHPs in RA's palette at hand?

I will eventually make a better questionstalk icon when I get to making movies for my mod, but otherwise, why not. :D

I'll see if I can do some shps up for you tonight. Working on a picture at the moment.

(That tiberium stalk is just a questionstalk that's been remapped to not be skin colour)