Games out of sync

Woltato

Red Alert Aftermath keeps crashing with "Games out of sync" in the middle of a game.

I know this is a known problem and thought it had been fixed. I downloaded  the current version of Aftermath from RA95.tk but still getting the error. Do I need to do anything else?

The old version of ra causes "out of sync" after u played some modified maps. So as soon as someone with the old version is in the same game with you it might still "out of sync", but if all players in the game got the new version the chance for an "out of sync" is very low

Next time you play with someone and the game goes "out of sync" tell them to restart their game or update to the latest version from 

you can also turn "force aftermath online .." on in the config tool, then only people with the fixed version will be able to join your game .. but ask people before you turn that on, cause they need to turn it on as well

On 12/27/2012 at 1:29 AM, Woltato said:

I see so it's probably others who are causing it. often hard to tell where it's coming from as it usually crops up in games with several players.

yes :( hopefully soon everyone will have the new version, redalert1.com is getting updated with it as well

Funky does the force AM rules.ini also include fixes for England and France's country bonuses?

yes it's fixed there

The "Force aftermath online" option seems to make my version incompatible with everyone. I can't join any games at all it just says "Game versions or rules.ini incompatible" when I try to join any game When I starting a game noone can join it. I'm still getting this crash on a regular basis. Often happens on 4-5 player games just when the games getting interesting get "Games out of sync"

On 12/29/2012 at 6:31 PM, Woltato said:

The "Force aftermath online" option seems to make my version incompatible with everyone. I can't join any games at all it just says "Game versions or rules.ini incompatible" when I try to join any game When I starting a game noone can join it. I'm still getting this crash on a regular basis. Often happens on 4-5 player games just when the games getting interesting get "Games out of sync"

yes right, only people that also turned it on can join your game then