CCMap problem Credits trigger

It's a standard game behaviour to pack units inside a transport if they're in the same team, to allow reinforcing an APC with infantry inside. The game makes no distinction whatsoever between vehicles and infantry, for this. The same thing works for Chinooks. So, simply don't put them in the same team.

As for your credits thing... um, can you just post all the triggers you used? It's hard to evaluate this without actually showing what you did. It'd also be useful to see if your triggers are linked to any buildings or units on the map.

As for ccmap glitching, never had that personally. Are you using this pack?

If I remember correctly, the game looks at tiberium harvested and credits as 2 different things.  Credits only come when you get a cash crate, sell stuff or use LKO's C-17 trick.  I tried to make a map where you guarded neutral harvesters until they harvested a certain amount of credits.  Using the credit trick wouldnt work unless I I reinforced credits via c-17 with celltriggers and it ended up being too complicated to be practical.  If that makes any sense whatsoever....

It's a standard game behaviour to pack units inside a transport if they're in the same team, to allow reinforcing an APC with infantry inside. The game makes no distinction whatsoever between vehicles and infantry, for this. The same thing works for Chinooks. So, simply don't put them in the same team.

As for your credits thing... um, can you just post all the triggers you used? It's hard to evaluate this without actually showing what you did. It'd also be useful to see if your triggers are linked to any buildings or units on the map.

As for ccmap glitching, never had that personally. Are you using this pack?

CCMap glitch is really easy to replicate. just make a new map and populate it with buildings,units or terrain then save it somewhere that is not the CCmap folder, close the map, open CCmap again and load it, it usually crashes unless you open the minimap.

credits thing seems not not work, only with selling and crates

Hmm... well, to be honest I usually use XCC Editor. Been ages since I used CCMap :P

As for your triggers, can you please post the mission you made, or at least its triggers? I can't help you if I can't see what you might've done wrong, and test it myself..