Red Alert1 Change Multiplayer objectives

leezo1990

So i have been spending a lot of time using the scenario editor modding tool to create missions for a 2 person multiplayer similar to campaign

How do i go about changing how the match is completed

As you know the game is currently won or lossing depending if the other Mplayer 1,2,3 is defeated etc

i want this changed so that Multiplayer 1 can win if objectives are complete like in single campaign

I had a different idea but on the same wavelength

have it so that the game has a time limit - if it is reached before someone wins then all things are destroyed and nobody wins.... can that be done?

(i.e. all players lose)

i always place some units outside of the screen (one for each player), and when i want to end the game i fire up a trigger destroy attached buildings (this trigger will destroy the 8 units i placed outside of the screen) .. check normandy 6 reloaded for example

i always place some units outside of the screen (one for each player), and when i want to end the game i fire up a trigger destroy attached buildings (this trigger will destroy the 8 units i placed outside of the screen) .. check normandy 6 reloaded for example

i have tried this and units outside of the screen does not work ?

make the ai turkey or something (do not make em multi1-7) check normandy: http://cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?topic=2094.0

i can see that they position units to the bottom left OUT of that map, that are then destroyed once Turkey is

It does not let me begin a game though when i have no multiplayers inside the map, cannot understand why normandy does allow it

Edit it is now working no other units need to be on map

Solution simply place multiplayer units outside of map and attach a destroy buildings trigger (i used radar jammer truck)